Welcome to my blog! My hope is that through this blog I will be able to share the love and grace of Jesus Christ to many people by encouraging them to step out and stand out in this crazy journey called "LIFE"

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lost for words!

Hey all, I am so sorry I have not posted anything recently. I have been really busy with school, animals, getting ready for summer, youth group, and LIFE:)
So I didn't really know what to post about so I just decided to post about what has been going on in my life in the past few weeks.

Here it goes!

Celebration Ministry of Arts.


Sadie, Sadie, Sadie!!!





 Graduation from Middle School!!!

Friends and 4-H!


"Cake Boss" and baby shower at school.




Well there it is, a look at what ive been up to!

Have a blessed week:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! What song were you dancing to? I bet you did really well!!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete