Have a good rest of your week, and keep Living every moment, Laughing every day, and Loving beyond words!
Welcome to my blog! My hope is that through this blog I will be able to share the love and grace of Jesus Christ to many people by encouraging them to step out and stand out in this crazy journey called "LIFE"
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
How adorable!
Hey everyone! Hope the beginning of your week is going good! If you are in need of a laugh or smile in your life or you just want to see a adorable video of a little 2 year old dancing, then you should watch this!
How cute is he? He is such a little man. With quite the rhythm for his age too:)
Have a good rest of your week, and keep Living every moment, Laughing every day, and Loving beyond words!
Have a good rest of your week, and keep Living every moment, Laughing every day, and Loving beyond words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should put your CMA performance on here Jess then i could show it to my parents!
ReplyDeletethx
Ella
You Have NOT entered your video from your CMA concert! pls do!
ReplyDeletethx girlie
Ella
That video is SO funny!!! He is so into the music. It looks like he is even singing along!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! I can't believe he is only 2 and can dance better then I can....
ReplyDelete