In the past few days it seems like God has been trying to tell me something, something that sounds so simple but is really hard to remember in life.
This is it. This is what HE has been telling me. I worry so much about my future, what I'm going to do, who I'm going to marry, and what will happen tomorrow, and through all this I am not enjoying the little things in life like still being a kid, getting out with my animals, and being with my family. I need to realize that God has everything under control so I don't have to worry about my future. So don't waste this time. Ask God to help you use RIGHT NOW to be a light for HIM. And always "Live like your dying" cause we don't know when our last second will be!
Blessings on your journey.
J


Love this... You are so right!
ReplyDelete