I feel so bad that I have not posted anything it what seems like forever. I feel like I am spinning circles around myself with everything going on but I thought I needed to at least write something on my blog. So in other words this is going to be a simple post!
Since the last time I wrote I have moved back into my bedroom after JJ and Ian left, and adjusting to my normal life again without brothers. I do miss them and had so much fun with them when the were here!
Then fair started a little over a week ago. We camped at the fair and pretty much was away from home all last week. I showed my sheep, chickens, and rabbit at the fair.
Now school has started. On Tuesday to be exact. I am now a freshman in high school and am loving every bit of it. Even the home work for now!!! I am sure it will catch up to me and I will be dreading the fact of having to do school.
My sissy is getting closer to having that little nephew of mine. 12 weeks to be exact. She had her first baby shower last night! I cant wait:)
Here are some pics of what I have been up to...
hope to talk soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment