On June 11th, JJ and Ian arrived in Colorado from Senegal, Africa. Their parents are teachers at an international school in Senegal. We have known them for quite a while now and they thought it would be a good experience for them to come out this summer. They came to stay 6 weeks and to work for us at the property and here at home. Even though they have been working, and they have done an amazing job, we have had a ton of fun with them too! I have really enjoyed having brothers and am going to miss them so much when they go home next week. They are so much fun to be around, here are some pics of the great times we have had.
Ice Blocking with our Youth Group
Rapids game with the family...
Water Fight at My Grandpa's 89th Birthday!
After the baptism at the reservoir we tried to get 5 people on a 1 person Kayak.
The amazing Kaity and Cody joined us, we had a ton of fun even though we couldn't stay on top of it:)
Dad and me against JJ and Ian...
Dinner outside.
Ian...
Fun down at the property...
I have really enjoyed having JJ and Ian here this summer, I will miss them lots but I think we formed a friendship that will last a lifetime!
No comments:
Post a Comment