Welcome to my blog! My hope is that through this blog I will be able to share the love and grace of Jesus Christ to many people by encouraging them to step out and stand out in this crazy journey called "LIFE"

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Being Contagious Christians

Hi there! Hope every ones weekend is going good so far.

My church is starting a new series on being a Contagious Christian and going out into the world to share the good news of the gospel. My youth group is doing this study too.
I wanted to share with you a video that we watched at youth group on Wednesday night. It is very powerful, and is a good reminder for us believers. As well as a strong video that explains what CHRIST did for us on the cross.
I hope that it will give you inspiration to show people CHRISTS love, and what salvation means.
Please watch the video, though a little long, its quite worth it!
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=FMC2JFNU
Blessings,
J

1 comment: